I suggest you ...

Giftee/Gifter

My friends don't keep wish lists. Sometimes I have great ideas for them that I may forget. I wish I could make a private list for stuff I want to gift.

Right now the tab "mine" refers to me as a potential giftee, the things I wish others to get me.However, sometimes, there are things I wish to get for others but I don't want them to know that since it would be for a surprise. Therefore, i would need a private second "me/gifter" tab. So basically that could be a tab one sees only in the account view and instead of having the "Mine" tab, there would be a "Me/giftee" and a "Me/Gifter" tabs.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MsChocolatSanteMsChocolatSante shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NavneetNavneet commented  · 

Worst online site FM my point of view becoz I had send a surprise gift but that was still not delivered after delivery date mentioned by giftees Nd customer care says it will deliver but which date they do not tell plz don't try giftees I hv worst experience they don't understand importance of timing

• JennJenn commented  · 

And under the gifter tab, you should be able to mark a status - idea, bought, wrapped, sent

Feedback and Knowledge Base