I suggest you ...

Email my wish list to my friends and family

I plan to add a feature to make it easier to share your wish list with friends and family by emailing it to them.

The basic idea is to add a new button to the wish list page. This button would like to a page that lets you enter a list of email addresses to send the wish list too.

Please let me know your thoughts :)

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminkeiron (Admin, Wishlings) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hope Emily Benedict commented  · 

It's cool..... But you should make it so we can invite our friends by email.

• Adminkeiron (Admin, Wishlings) commented  · 

Hi everyone. I've built Wishlings version 4. This new version allows you to send your wish list to any of your Facebook friends. Please try it out at http://v4.wishlings.com - you can import your Wishlings v3 wish list once you've signed in.

• Clem commented  · 

Just signed up to use this wishlist and it works great, but without email to friends, I have to reconsider whether to continue using it.

• Adam commented  · 

Is this gonna happen or did I miss the new feature? I love the list, but gotta be able to send it. Otherwise this was all-for-not.

• Angie<3333333333333 commented  · 

YES!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• che_2005 commented  · 

I think this is a feature that would greatly improve the site

• Louisa commented  · 

This is a pretty vital feature for me to be able to share my list with my parents, who know how to work email, but get confused about logins and passwords and websites they aren't familiar with. Hope this is still coming soon!

• JSmith commented  · 

Hope this feature will come soon :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base